- Community Management
- Creative Content Provider
- Customer Care Specialist
- Information Developer
- Intellectual Property Expert
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Deductive/Inductive Reasoning
- Language proficiency: English; Filipino
- Translation: English; Filipino
- Debian; Ubuntu; Mint
- Fedora; RHEL
- Android 10
- Windows 7
- Google Office Suite
- Microsoft Office
Additional verified accounts are available at https://keybase.io/yukino.
I can be reached through these platforms.
- 🔐 yukino (highly preferred)
- 🔒 @jcsesecuneta
- 🔓 jcsesecuneta (last resort; do not send highly sensitive materials)
- 🔐 - encrypted & signed
- 🔑 - signed
- 🔒 - encrypted
- 🔓 - not secure; do not send for-your-eyes-only materials
His first online project was in 1998 when he launched the unofficial website for Ansalon MUD (a text-based online game) where he was also an "immortal" (gamemaster) and "builder" (level designer) of the game. Outside of his volunteer work and before there were "community managers" as we know it today,
One such online community was his own Laibcoms.Community where he managed the backend, frontend, and marketing; and trained members on how to manage and market an online community. This early experience allowed him to acquire excellent skills in customer care and sharpen his analytical skills; which enabled him to provide the best service in the gaming and customer service industries for almost twenty (20) years now.
Today, he is honing his (creative) writing skills and is an active athlete and traveler known as The Faithful Athlete and The Confident Traveler. He also went back to writing poetry and playing musical instruments, he goes by The Yūgen Bard.